A belly laugh ... I got a belly laugh from Josh! It is amazing to hear that sound when what we've mostly heard are cries.
Tomorrow we head for Guangzhou, so I may not be able to post as we don't get in until late. As soon as we are up and running there, I'll post more pictures.
Kirk ... I miss you like crazy and Josh has called out for his Baba many times! I am doing better than when you left.:) You honestly wouldn't believe the change in him already. Give the girls BIG HUGE HUGS from me! I LOVE YOU!
Denene - you're a hoot! Thanks for "stalking" us - you're a blessing!
A yummy snack from Lisa. Josh ended up making a little mess with it. :)
Also, I posted 2 times today, so be sure to scroll down to see his smile ... it will make your heart melt!

So blessed! More blessings to come my dear sister! His smile is precious! You're continually in our prayers. Chad can't wait to play with him! His comment was "He's a cute kid!" Anxious to see how they interact! Anxiously waiting for your return. Give Robin a big hug from us! Sweet dreams for you as we begin our day! Love you!
ReplyDeleteNobody stalks like I do!!! teehee!! I just want you to know you're not alone! My last trip was really hard and e-mails from you, Wright and other folks really helped to get me through. And, the pictures are awesome! It looks like you got the hang of it. So, feel free to POST MORE!!!!!!!! Joshua is GORGEOUS!! Lots of love, Denene
ReplyDeleteI know your heart is overflowing with love and thankfulness for each little step of progress and bonding you see with him. Love and Prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteHi my darlins - Karen and Jeff are where now and auntie Karen just fixed Lilly lunch and Uncle Jeff is holding Jess and she is a asleep. They were busy little girls this morning so Jessie is sleepy. It's a beautiful day today - sun shining and so nice and bright out. Jess LOVES the squirrls - she gets so excited when she sees them and the squirrls were very playful this morning - three of them running and chasing each other and Jess laughed and laughed - was so cute.
ReplyDeleteAll went well yesterday as you already know and you are in secured!!!! Yeah - thanks to Poppy! He called and they said that there were only 2 more spots so he hightailed down there and got seat #3 and a mintute later a mom came in took seat #4 - all filled by 10AM- All went well - PTL!!!!! One dad was there at 7AM - the second person a Mom at 8Am and then dad and the other Mom at 10Am. It seems so crazy to have to sit there til 6PM and wait to register but that is just the way it is. There seem to be alot of wonderful Moms that you will get to know - in Lilly's class. Once you get home you have to go in and sign all the paper work - it had to be you and that was not a problem at all. I made sure that this was the case and you won't lose your spot and she said no way - you were in. Just get in asap when you get home. The time went fast as I read magizines from the teacher lounge - looked through a Avon magazine - and had a lot of good laughs with the gals. The gals loved your Dad - said he sure has a good sense of humor - guess he had them in stitches!!!
LOVE the darling pictures of sweet Josh - esp the one looking out the window - that truly says alot to me. He certainly is the cutest little guy. He has such a happy little face.
I'm envious of you being in Guanzhou - I really did enjoy that city and all the nice shopping. I think that Jess needs some bigger shoes - she loves her pink ones and they are just about to small - but she insists on wearing them. IF you happen to see in a store and I can't remember what store I got that beautiful Chinese figurine - I would love another. I think that it was around 35.00 US dollars. Perhaps from the province that Josh is from as the one I have is from the province that Lilly came from. I will let you decide -you know just what I'm thinking! ONLY if you have time and see them. If I remember right it was a store that carried almost everything. They are fragile but they will pack them safe for air travel -at least they did for my first one. Oh my this brings back such fun memorie but Lilly, Jess and I are having alot of fun. Happy little girls for sure!!!
I love you - enjoy your rest of your stay - are you going to that hitle for lunch - the one us moms and daughers and granddaughter went to - that was so neat and sooooo fun - it was you,Sandra, Kari, us Moms/grandma's and I can't remember who else right now. I think we must have been there for hours just enjoying our food and talking. The walking back and that sweet little grandma telling you that you
didn't have Lilly dressed warm enough. Can't wait to hear the memories that you, Robin and Josh are making now. Kirk will be home tonight and Lilly is anxious to see him. We prayed for a safe trip for him today. The girls are doing great. I think that Jess has grandma wrapped around her little finger!!!!_Naw!!!!!
Think I'd better close - all my love nd kisses to you all. Love, Mom
Hi Mommy! and Brenda Kay Hallgren! I like to put a star on top of the tree at Christmas time! Do you want to play catch with me? I like to ride my bike with Poppy. Send me a letter. I love Mommy!!! (These are exact words from Lilly to you Brenda!)
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda,
ReplyDeleteThe Holy Spirit is so alive and evident in your every word! Joshua is beautiful, how blessed he is to have you and Kirk to call Mommy and Daddy!
We miss Jessica soooo much. There is a empty spot in our day that only she can fill.
This was one of my daily devotions
And you will have confidence, because there is hope, you will be protected and take your rest in safety. You will lie down, and no one will make you afraid; many will entreat your favor. Job 11:18-19
I snuggle deep, like a child in a patchwork quilt, into God's assurance that no one is ever alone; for it is there I will drift asleep, safe and secure.
Love You Sister,
Janeen