Hello my sweet Pumpkin Pie!
Thank you for your special post to me. Joshua is still sleeping. He is really excited to meet you and Jessica. Do you remember the video we took before I left for China? Josh likes to watch that and will point to you and Jessica. He may be a little scared when he first meets you, but in time I know that you, Josh and Jess will have many adventures together!
I am SO proud to hear what a HUGE helper you have been to Maw and Poppy! YOU ARE AN AWESOME BIG SISTER! SO fun that Uncle Jeff, Auntie Karen and Chad have been able to come over and play. Be sure to let them know how much mommy appreciates that! I also heard that grandpa Hallgren came over to play with you too! (smootches Grandpa)
I bought you and Jessica some special presents yesterday and will do some more shopping for you too! Tell Maw that I will get lots of shoes for you and Jess too!
Daddy should be home soon and I've told him to give you special hugs and kisses to you and Jess from me!!!! I miss you very much, but I'll be home soon too.
I LOVE YOU and can hardly wait to go on our "adventures" before bed and can hardly wait to play catch!
Mommy
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Brenda!
ReplyDeleteI am sitting here at my computer in B33 all teary eyed. What else is new? I am missing you terribly and praying for your safe and speedy return. You two look so happy and I am glad to hear you got a belly laugh.
Brenda,
ReplyDeleteWe are so enthralled with your family adventure. The pictures and stories of you and Josh are so beautiful. What an emotional roller coaster! Soak in the memories. See you soon :)
Cynthia, Jim, and Haley