Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HE is risen indeed!

Our first outing as a family of 5 was to church to celebrate the Lord's resurrection! What a great celebration!

Pictures were a bit of a challenge ... but here you go. :)





The "hunt" is on!




"Mom ... do we have to take another picture? We have candy to eat!"

5 comments:

  1. Brenda & Kirk: Your kids are beautiful. I followed your journey in China and my heart was filled to overflowing!! Your son is so handsome and he looks SO happy and that he fits right in. The Lord is so good, isn't He!! A family of 5, can you believe it. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing the pictures of your three kids together...what a joy it must bring to your heart...another dream a reality!! Thank you, Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alleluia! He is indeed good. I absolutely love seeing the three of them. You all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:30 PM

    My son and I were just looking at your Easter Pictures....we both agree Josh fits right in. Thank you for sharing your pictures
    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda & Kirk, these are three of the cutest kids around. What a gift they are from our Heavenly Father......The best Easter I know. Thanks for posting and letting me and all of us enjoy your journey. When I come home, I would love to stop by with Beth and Anna Grace and see your three, nothing like inviting myself :o)....Blessings on your family

    ReplyDelete