Our Travel group
I love ice cream!
... and butter :)
Our wonderful guide Lisa!
I love anything electronic
After an exhausting day yesterday, we finally made it to Guangzhou last night around 11 PM. Our hotel here is lovely and it is SO wonderful to connect again with our travel group. What an awesome group of people! It was so fun to see each family with their beautiful children.
I've been stopped several times by the Chinese people "telling" me that Joshua is very handsome and will be VERY smart! We know that, but it's nice to have it confirmed here in China.:)
We went to a beautiful park (the same one Kirk and mom we went to with Lilly), but it was raining. After that, KFC and swimming! I am not sure if Josh has ever been swimming and he was a little scared, but seemed to enjoy it.
Tomorrow we have Josh's medical appointment and SHOPPING!:)
Kirk, Lilly and Jessica ... I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!

I have followed your blog but not commented till now. How amazing our God is and it is so wonderful to see His faithfulness in giving you your precious son! Do know we are, and will continue, to pray for you! What a beautiful family he is coming into!It will be amazing to see God's plan for little Josh. LOVE following your story! Thank you for sharing! Elaine Carter
ReplyDeleteBrenda and Kirk, Your little Joshua is so cute that I even called Anthony up to look at his pictures. I've been thinking about you and praying for you. Congratulations!
ReplyDeletei just can't get over how good looking Josh is!
ReplyDeletelove,elizabeth
HI MOMMY AND JOSHUA - I MISS YOU AND KISS YOUR PICTURE EVERYDAY. I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN YOU GET HOME BUT GRANDMA, LILLY AND ME IS HAVING FUN! DADA AND LILLY WENT TO MCDONLD'S FOR LUNCH -THEY JUST LEFT NOW - SO IT IS JUST MAW AND ME AT HOME.
ReplyDeleteIT IS SUNNY TODAY AND THAT IS NICE. DADA AND LILLY WENT FOR A BIKE RIDE TO WALGREENS A LITTLE WHILE AGO - POPPY IS COMING SOON.
GRANDMA AND POPPY HAVE A 50TH ANNIVERSARY TO GO TONIGHT.
WE ARE ALL DOING VERY WELL. I LOVE TO WATCH TO WATCH THE SQUIRRELS AND I SAW A BABY ONE THIS MORNING EATING HER BREAKFAST.
WELL I THINK I AM RESTLESS ( WELL GRANDMA'S NOT BUT I AM) SO WE NEED TO RUN SO WILL CALL THIS ALL FOR NOW. BYE MOMMY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! HOPE AND PRAY YOU AND JOSHUA AND ROBIN HAVE A GOOD SLEEP.
I LOVE YOU ALL, JESSIE AND GRANDMA
OH MOMMY - I SURE THINK MY BROTHER IS SOOO CUTE -JUST ABOUT AS CUTE AS ME - WELL THAT'S WHAT GRANDMA TOLD ME. HE LOOKS SO HAPPY AND I AM SO GLAD AND HE LIKES ICE CREAM- SAME AS LILLY AND ME. WHEN YOU GET HOME WE CAN ALL GO OUT FOR ICE CREAM - OKAY???
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU MOMMY,
JESSIE
Your son is beautiful! I received the updated "List" this week & decided to check out the families "In China". So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Brenda he is so beautiful! Looks like he is adjusting well.
ReplyDeleteJaden loves to eat butter and would eat by the spoonful
if we would let her. Praying for you.
Blessings,
Kathy
Oh Bren I just cry when I read all the wonders of God in your journey! Joshua is absolutely gorgeous and so blessed to have you and Kirk as his parents...and Lilly and Jessica as sisters! I just keep thinking back over the past years and marvel at God...and cry tears of great joy! Praise to the Lord Almighty! We love you ALL so much! Jeanne (and Tom!)
ReplyDelete