Joshua is doing great and is singing and talking a lot, but I can't usually understand him. We have our way to communicate of course. I know he understands what I am saying (yes, I got stopped 3 more times today from Chinese people stating how smart he would be and how handsome he is), but at this time he just uses gestures to talk to me. At one time today, he put his arms around my neck and starting playing with my hair in the back - just like my sweet Jessica! It was a great moment as he also flashed me a HUGE smile! He is sleeping well and doesn't wake up screaming like he used to. Doesn't wake up happy ... but neither do I.:)
Kirk, Lilly and Jess - only a couple more days and we'll be HOME!!!!! I love you!
Mommy

Brenda, I love reading your blog. God is so evident. Josh is so adorable, your pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to meet your son.
ReplyDeleteLove and Prayers.
Lisa Fillmore
What an infectious, beautiful smile Josh has! Praying for you and all to go smoothly. Can't wait to meet my nephew! Give Robin a big hug!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt's just amazing to see Joshua transform before our eyes. He seems more comfortable every day in the pictures. Just love his little smile!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures Brenda and so glad to hear how well you two are getting along. Still praying in N.C.
ReplyDeleteWright, Rhonda and Amber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA! It's April 7th in China now and you're probably up...maybe. Have a great Bday Bren! I love you dear sister!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brenda! And as your special gift...a sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteBrenda,
ReplyDeletePretend I am singing this...Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Brenda happy birthday to you!! I know I have never sounded better!! :) What a wonderful birthday present, a son!! We stopped by and played with Lilly and Jessica a bit yesterday, Stevie had fun with the girls and grandma on Sunday and Monday. Tell Robin we all said Hi, wish we would be able to see her when she is in Michigan! We hope to come by on Saturday and wish you well and meet our nephew/cousin, Nicole will be home for Easter weekend. By the way Kirk said last night you can't wait to have Easter dinner at your house, what time?! Just kidding!! See you soon and I hope you had/have a happy birthday! We all love you.
Love,
Kathy, Ken, Nicole and Stephanie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! As they say in preschool CHA, CHA, CHA!
ReplyDeleteTo repeat what all your posts are saying, Joshua is so handsome, praying that each day God brings your hearts closer & closer together. Blessings on the rest of your trip. Love You Dear Sister!
Janeen