Monday, March 30, 2009

Still sleeping

After a long day of crying, Josh fell asleep around 9:30 last night. He is used to sleeping with his grandpa, so Kirk and I took turns last night sleeping with him. It is around 7:30 and he is still sleeping. He woke up several times throughout the night crying out for his grandpa, but would fall quickly alseep when we rubbed his back. Thank you for the many posts and continued prayers. Next "paperwork project" is his passport, so please pray all is processed quickly and smoothly!

Today we are going to a park and I'll try to post some picutres later.:)

Love you,
Brenda

Lilly and Jess - we love you very much and can hardly wait for you to meet your brother! Sending you HUGE HUGS and KISSES from China!

Krista - congrats on your new little boy too! 2 cousins, "delievered" on the same day! We love you!

Karen S - How did Monday go? We are praying!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    WHAT??? NO PICTURES?????????? Where am I going to get my FIX??????? Just kidding. Sounds like sleep is a luxury at this point, but that will end soon. Pretty soon, he'll be digging you two as much as the rest of us do! Lots of love, Denene

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the park was fun. can't wait to see more pics. auntie bim and gabe want a play date with josh

    love,
    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! Great to see you finally with Joshua!!! Just a little encouragement... He will get better and better every day. Trust in the Lord! By the time you make it to Guangzhou you'll be amazed at how different he'll be. Joshua grieves more because he was loved more... but that also makes it easier for him to except love from you all quicker. It may not seem so right now but just wait, you'll see!

    I'm so excited for you all!!! I wish i was in Guiyang! I know it doesn't look like much but My heart sometimes longs for that city and my loved ones there!

    Keep posting! We're all praying for you!
    Scott Pusey <><

    ReplyDelete