We are still quite jet-lagged, but went to see many sights. Once again, the Great Wall is impressive! I stood there still amazed at the blessing of being in China and the gift of our son! Tomorrow night we leave for Joshua's province (this will be Sunday AM for those in the US).
Thank you for your continued prayers!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You guys look good for being so jet-lagged! Enjoy your time before you get your pumpkin. I log on about every hour looking for new posts! I really need to get some laundry done! We love you guys! -Denene
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy!! Only 2 more days!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your there and getting Joshua on Monday. Love you and will keep praying your prayer requests.
ReplyDeleteTerrie
Lillie says I love you. I want you to hold me. I am writing you a note. I want you to do a puzzle with me.
ReplyDeleteLillie & Jessica, too.