Our bags are packed and we are ready to go! I can hardly believe it! Mom, dad and Robin all come in tomorrow. Bright and early Thursday AM we head to the airport. I'm surprisingly calm right now. Tomorrow ... will probably be a different case.:) "Gotcha day" will be March 30th!!!!
Thank you for your prayers!
Brenda
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just got tears and goose bumps! Having just had our "gotcha day" 2 weeks ago, I feel your excitment and nerves!! Love and prayers!!
ReplyDeleteKirk and Brenda: We are praying for you guys during this exciting time. We will be following your blog faithfully and can't wait to see your new little guy. He's absolutely gorgeous. We love you guys, The Stewarts
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip, we just got back today. Wishing you many wonderful blessings on this journey ~ Tracy Downey
ReplyDelete