Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ready to GO!

Well, we are packed, showered and ready for our LONG flight to China! We are leaving in about 10 minutes. I don't think any of us slept well, but hopefully we'll sleep on the plane (haha). I have to admit that I am feeling nervous, excited and a little scared all rolled into one emotion. I already miss my girls like crazy, but know they are in the awesome hands of the Lord and my parents!

Joshua's gotcha day will be Monday! Thank you for your prayers and for joining us in China. Next post will be from Beijing!

All our Love,
Kirk and Brenda

PS My dear friend Robin is joining us on our trip. Please keep her in your prayers as well!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! We will be following along and praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your feelings are normal, that's how I felt 2 weeks ago as well. Praying for a great trip! Tracy Downey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you so much!! Can't wait to follow along. Isn't God Amazing?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:51 PM

    We're following you every step of the way. Try to remember that even though the trip seems really LONG, it's actually very short. Try and enjoy yourselves and not miss the girls too much. I always struggle with that. Love you guys, Denene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:18 PM

    He is a doll and he will love you all very much. He is blessed. Hugs, Becky

    ReplyDelete