If you didn't see the pictures, be sure to scroll down to see our beautiful boy!
It has been a hard day for Josh, he has cried most of the day saying, "Go" (pointing to the door) and "Grandpa". I know he is mouring the loss of his precious grandfather and it is hard to go through this with him. We know it will take time and the Lord is in control! I can only imagine the mixed emotions his foster family is having as well. They love him and that was SO evident! But they also rejoice in knowing he is with his forever family. Please continue to life him up in prayer!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Boy, I remember that time with Jess! She was a mess for about 3 days. She never smiled until we got to Guangzhou! He will come around. As hard as it is; it's shortlived in the big scheme of things. He is abolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations. Although he is mourning; enjoy every moment of your time with him. And, you'll be home before you know it! Lot of love and prayers!!! Denene
ReplyDeleteI pray the Lord comforts him and he begins to enjoy his new family. Blessings - Tracy D
ReplyDeleteYou and Joshua have already been prayed for today and will con't the rest of the day.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Wendy
Congrats! He's a doll! Excited to meet him! You're all in our prayers. What a blessing! Next time I have a starbucks coffee, I'll be thinking of you having one in China! Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteKaren
This is Grandma Hallgren in Germany checking in. Two grandsons in one day. What a blessing. Krista had her baby at 9 a.m. March 30 (German time). She had to have another c-section as the contractions were putting too much pressure on her old scar. Spencer Eliot weighs 9 lb. 14 oz. and is 23" long.
ReplyDeleteWe're excited to see recent pictures of Joshua and are praying for him and you.
We are so excited to meet our new newphew/cousin. He is so cute and happy looking. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all as you all adjust. We hope that Josh will have an easy transition with his parents and sisters. We also now that he just can't wait to meet his new AUNTS, uncles and cousins. We love you all,
ReplyDeleteKen Kathy, Nicole and Stephanie
So very happy for you, Hallgren family!!! We'll be praying for Joshua's transition and adjustment!
ReplyDeleteI thought about you all weekend. I too remember that time of mourning with Della. Although she was quiet...she was just so sad. When I look at her pictures from China you see it in her face. Only once did she cry out for her foster family. I will continue to pray for you and Josh. God is good all the time.
ReplyDeleteKim and Della
Brenda and Kirk,
ReplyDeleteJoshua is just gorgeous. What a blessing that he already has "attachment" experience. I know it must be so hard seeing him mourn his foster family but all will be well soon. Can't wait to meet him.
Love,
Elizabeth, Bob and Gabe
Congratulations!! Our God is an AWESOME God!!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you constantly and every time I went to comment my laptop would kick me off. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post. Hopefully I can get this one sent.
Joshua is just beautiful! What a gift to have met his foster family! My heart breaks for what he is going through but we know he'll come around. Keeping all of you in my prayers.
What an amazing journey you have been on. Bet you never thought back in December you'd be in China right now holding your SON! God is so Good!