Friday, March 30, 2012

Josh's 3rd Gotcha!

So hard to believe that 3 years have gone by! We celebrated Josh's 3rd "gotcha day" by going out to a Chinese dinner with the Jagenbergs. We then watched the video and looked at pictures. My little man is certainly growing up! So interesting to hear him speaking Chinese on the video too! Seeing his precious foster grandparents reminded me of the incredible love and dedication they have for the children of China. I was choked up SO many times today just thinking about the incredible gift we were given 3 years ago. Josh continues to be so tenderhearted and full of life and love! And I have to admit ... I find myself wanting to kiss his handsome face constantly. :)

On Josh's gotcha day, we was bundled up in many layers of clothes. I pulled out this outfit and it still fits him! I let the hem out about 3 inches, but it still fits him!
He always makes us smile!

I sure do L.O.V.E. this little man!!!
Thank you Josh for the constant joy of loving you!
We are blessed by you daily!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe it's only 3 years. He just has been a part of your family forever!! What a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete