Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jessie turns 4!

I can hardly believe that 4 years ago, I held our sweet baby girl in my arms for the first time! Jess is such a joy! She has a wonderful sense of humor, loves to snuggle, have "hair parties" and simply be with her family! She also has a way of reminding me of the important things in life  - "Mommy when people are making bad choices, they need Jesus in their hearts." Way to go little lady ... grow in Christ! We love you dearly!

Mommy's friend Barb made this adorable cake for you! You LOVED IT!!!

"Thank you Mrs. Barbie (Dean)!"

I kept wanting to kiss my Barbie cake.

Turning 4 is great!
Contemplating the best way to blow out the candles.
Let's blow out the candles!!!!

OH ... I just LOVE my cake and that was SO much fun!


Yea for blowing out the candles with Josh, Haley and Lilly!
Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl! We LOVE you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment