Saturday, June 18, 2011

Andrew and Melissa's Wedding

Today my nephew Andrew married sweet Melissa! It is hard to believe he is old enough to be married ... OK, I know, that makes me old enough to have a nephew who is married! :) It was a beautiful day and a Christ centered ceremony. May the Lord continue to richly bless you Andrew and Melissa!

My sweet family! I made the girls' dresses and Joshua's tie. His shirt stayed tucked in for about 2 minutes. I finally just gave up. :)

Grandma and Grandpa with most of their grandchildren. This was taken before the wedding so Andrew, Melissa and Katie were not available for this picture.

The newly expanded Williams Family!

Grandma and Poppy with their newest granddaughter!


The girls were taken in with Melissa. "She looks just like a princess!"

The Skarjune Family


The Crawford Family


1 comment:

  1. Wow these are great!! They have all grown so much since I last saw them! Andrew married! She was a beautiful bride! Love the dress!
    Also, I can't believe Chad is that tall!!!!
    The girls look so cute - what beautiful dresses!! You of course, are beautiful too my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete