It is so hard to believe that another year has gone by! There is not a moment that I don't thank the Lord for the incredible gift of Lilly. She is SO full of smiles, laughter, humor, joy and pure love. Thank you Lord for this beautiful little girl you have given us! Thank you that she knows who you are! Thank you that she is bold in her faith and teaches me all the time how to live for you! Thank you that she has a teachable spirit, but yet seems to always teach me! Thank you for her beautiful (toothless) smile!
 |
| This is what I was wearing on my "gotcha day" - I've grown! |
 |
| I'm a happy happy girl! |
Lord ... I am humbled that you chose me to be her mom. Words cannot express how proud I am to be her mom ... how proud I am to be a mom to 3 beautiful children! Nothing is sweeter than the sound ... "mommy!"
Love this post!! I really like the picture of Lily holding up the outfit she wore on gotcha day...good idea. I may use that idea for Brynn some time if you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Lily!!!!!