Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Programs

I am blessed to have had the ability to attend all 3 of my children's Thanksgiving programs this year! Each one was so special and wonderful! Below are some pictures from their festivities.

Not a day goes by that I don't remember the Lord's blessings in my life. After being single for so long, I never imagined that I would have a wonderful hubby and 3 beautiful children. Each day is a gift!

Have a BLESSED Thanksgiving!


Jessie was a little shy at first.

Finally getting "into" the performance!
 
Josh is in the top/middle section. He was pretty shy, but certainly sang along!


He LOVED his turkey hat! And we love the one wearing it!

Lilly made this cute little outfit at school.

After the parade, the first graders had a feast. Lilly was quite excited! 50 first graders ... all in costume ... excited about the days festivities ... beautiful chaos!

1 comment: