Thursday, July 09, 2009

Too funny not to post

OK, some day Josh may be mad at me for posting this, but it is just too funny not to post! Josh is doing very well with his potty training and absolutely LOVES his "Thomas the Train" underpants. So much so, that he insists on sleeping with them in his hands (he still needs a pull-up at night). So, I was checking on him last night before I went to bed and this is what I saw ... mind you, he is SOUND asleep!!! Kirk and I had a pretty huge chuckle over this one!

Forgive me Josh, but someday you'll understand how funny this is! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I love it! He's so cute!

    BTW - We just sent our new application to A Helping Hand Adoption Agency. So you might say we're officially paper chasing again! Please pray for the Lord's direction in our new journey. We're taking the first step by faith and hoping that He will honor it and provide for us.

    I'm so excited! I think about all of the awesome things that God did with us on our last journey and hope that this one is even greater!

    Be blessed!
    Scott <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Oh, my chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome. Don't ever lose these pictures, Bren. These are priceless!!! I truly believe Josh is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. What an angel!!!!

    ReplyDelete