Thursday, January 22, 2009

RA RECEIVED!

Today we received our referral acceptance for our son! This document (which is the "BIG" document you wait for!) came to us at God-speed! The normal wait from pre-approval to referral acceptance is usually 3 months. Joshua's came in 23 days!!! Below is his picture as we can officially share his picture now!

MEET JOSHUA!

We do covet your prayers as we still have about $13,000 we need to raise! Looks like we'll be on a plane to China in MARCH to bring our son HOME!!!

我爱你!

We serve a MIGHTY God!

Thrilled beyond words!

Kirk, Brenda, Lilly, Joshua and Jessica

8 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations...I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cool things happening for both of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hallgrens!!! He is a handsome little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, congratulations, he is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Congratulations! He is really adorable! Can't wait to see him with the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda...I saw your story that you posted on the AWAA WC list--and I was so touched. Wow...what a miracle for sure. Only God could make this all happen for you. I'm so happy for you.

    AND Joshua is simply and delightfully adorable. Amazing!

    I look forward to following your family to China as you make your way to Joshua.

    Lisa A
    AWAA WCP Family
    www.cotaarndtadd1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!! Congrats to you!!

    Blessings,
    Jenn (AWAA)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my he is so CUTE!!!!!

    Congratulations,
    Lisa C. AWAA WC

    ReplyDelete