Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another Update

Hello friends and family,

We have been busy at the Hallgren household once again. On January 20, 2008, both girls were formally dedicated to the Lord. It was a wonderful experience as we were able to share our story. After the service, a young girl approached me and was 8 months pregnant. She was giving up her daughter for adoption and thanked me for sharing our hearts before the church. She said, "Hearing your story, I know I am doing the right thing and everything will be all right." We were both in tears and I couldn't hug her enough. What an incredible gift she is giving to her daughter and her adoptive parents. I pray for this young woman daily!



This outfit is 72 years old! My mom was dedicated in this dress as well as myself, siblings, nieces and nephews. Lilly wore a beautiful pink dress we purchased while in China (the picture of which is on another roll of film that I haven't developed yet).

SNOW ... SNOW ... SNOW!

Lilly loves to play in the snow and make snowmen. His head kept falling off and we kept putting it back on. We had a fun time!

Lilly, the future scientist! She spent a good 45 mintues at school searching the seashells.

No comments:

Post a Comment