Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One step closer!

Today my dear friend Heidi (who took the day off of work to go with me) and I drove the I-171H to Lansing for certification! This is the final document we need before sending our dossier to China. It was a wonderful day indeed and brought back so many memories of when my mom and I made the same trek over 2 years ago for Lillian. After having the document certified, we made a quick stop at the photo copy place and then to the FedEx box to send it to Chicago for authentication. Heidi and I then stopped for a quick bite to eat, toured the capital building (which is beautiful!) and then drove to the outlet mall for a little shopping.:)

Once our I-171H is returned from Chicago, Kirk and I will send our entire dossier to AWAA where they will review it and then FedEx it to China!!!! Then, the LONG wait begins. At this time, it is taking about 12-14 months from being logged into China to referral. Lord willing, China will speed up referrals. However, we know God's timing is perfect to bring us to our daughter!

Praying for a quick turn around from China!
Brenda (Kirk and Lilly too!)

1 comment: